More Valuable Information About Hot Flash
Hot Flashes affect 65-80% of
This experience is more pronounced when the female has had surgical
Dr Elizabeth Farrell, Head of the Menopause Unit at Monash Medical Centre puts in into words and says, "I think women expect that they're going to have terrible symptoms. [They think] that they're going to have problems managing, they're going to feel terrible, and they're not going to cope. In fact most women move through menopause with ease." move through menopause with ease."
Hot Flash - References:
- Avantina Sharma, Textbook of Food Science and Technology, International Book distributor (IBDC) publishers, India.
- Albertazzi P et al. The effect of dietary soy supplementation on hot flushes. Obstetrics and Gynecology 1998;91: 6-11
- Charles L Loprinzi et al. Venlafaxine in management of hot flushes in survivors of breast cancer: a randomized controlled trial. The Lancet. Volume 356 Page 2059
- Jeri AR. The effect of isoflavones phyto-estrogens in relieving hot flushes in Peruvian postmenopausal women. Paper presented at: 9th International Menopause Society World Congress on the Menopause; October 20, 1999; Yokahama, Japan.
- Vasomotor symptom relief by soy isoflavone extract tablets in postmenopausal women: a multicenter, double blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study. Menopause. 2000 Jul-Aug;7(4):236-42.