Estimation of Risks of Genetic Counselling
X- LINKED DOMINANT
- Females - More likely to be affected
- No father to son transmission
- Lethal in males if Affected
- 50% Affected offspring.
Another the non - Medilan inheritance is called " Mitochondrial Inheritance "
Non Mendelian Inheritance
- Affects only males : Father to son transmission.
- Often mutated / altered genes - Fertility genes that assist in normal spermatogenesis – Lead to Male infertility
Y - Micro deletions of the A2 F loci. ( A2Fa, A2Fb, A2Fc ) ; but highest incidence with A2FC locus ). - 100% Risk.