Ganglions - Symptoms
- Most of the patients are between 20 to 50 years.
- There is a presence of a round or oval swelling with smooth surface and round borders.
- Skin over swelling is normal.
- The swelling is densely cystic and can be compressed.
- It does not reflect light as many cystic swelling that is filled with water do.
- They are not usually painful
- Sometimes they can be pressed and the cyst flattens out, only to reappear again.
- Bailey & Love's Short Practise Of Surgery- 21st ELBS Edition Revised By Charles V. Mann & R.C.G.Russe
- Manipal Manual Of Surgery-Millennium, CBS, Edition K.Rajgopal Shenoy
Please use one of the following formats to cite this article in your essay, paper or report:
Dr. Vivekanand. (2021, July 28). Ganglions - Symptoms. Medindia. Retrieved on May 21, 2022 from https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/ganglions_symptoms.htm.
Dr. Vivekanand. "Ganglions - Symptoms". Medindia. May 21, 2022. <https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/ganglions_symptoms.htm>.
Dr. Vivekanand. "Ganglions - Symptoms". Medindia. https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/ganglions_symptoms.htm. (accessed May 21, 2022).
Dr. Vivekanand. 2021. Ganglions - Symptoms. Medindia, viewed May 21, 2022, https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/ganglions_symptoms.htm.