Ganglions - Location
Common sites for ganglions are Wrist ganglions-
- On the back called, as "dorsal wrist ganglion" is the most common types.
- On the front called, as "volar wrist ganglion" (on the palm side just below the thumb), is the second most common type.
- These come from one of the wrist joints, sometimes aggravated by a wrist sprain.
- Bailey & Love's Short Practise Of Surgery- 21st ELBS Edition Revised By Charles V. Mann & R.C.G.Russe
- Manipal Manual Of Surgery-Millennium, CBS, Edition K.Rajgopal Shenoy