Ganglions - Location
Common sites for ganglions are Wrist ganglions-
- On the back called, as "dorsal wrist ganglion" is the most common types.
- On the front called, as "volar wrist ganglion" (on the palm side just below the thumb), is the second most common type.
- These come from one of the wrist joints, sometimes aggravated by a wrist sprain.
- Bailey & Love's Short Practise Of Surgery- 21st ELBS Edition Revised By Charles V. Mann & R.C.G.Russe
- Manipal Manual Of Surgery-Millennium, CBS, Edition K.Rajgopal Shenoy
Please use one of the following formats to cite this article in your essay, paper or report:
Dr. Vivekanand. (2021, July 28). Ganglions - Location . Medindia. Retrieved on May 20, 2022 from https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/ganglions_location.htm.
Dr. Vivekanand. "Ganglions - Location ". Medindia. May 20, 2022. <https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/ganglions_location.htm>.
Dr. Vivekanand. "Ganglions - Location ". Medindia. https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/ganglions_location.htm. (accessed May 20, 2022).
Dr. Vivekanand. 2021. Ganglions - Location . Medindia, viewed May 20, 2022, https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/ganglions_location.htm.