Frequently Asked Questions

1. Which doctor should I consult for fluorosis?

You should consult your primary care physician if you feel you suffer from fluorosis.

2. Which areas are endemic for fluorosis?

Places endemic for fluorosis are usually found at the foot of high mountains. One of the fluoride belts extend through Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Libya, Algeria, Sudan and Kenya and another extends from Turkey through the Asian countries of Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, India, northern Thailand and China.

Most Popular on Medindia