Lymph nodes: Round, oval or bean-shaped aggregation of infection-fighting and cancer-fighting immune cells located along the lymph channels throughout the body.
Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma: A group of cancers of the lymphoid system that include cancers like follicular lymphoma, B-cell and T-cell lymphomas, Burkitt’s lymphoma, small non-cleaved cell lymphoma and other cancer pertaining to the lymphatic system.
Infiltrating ductal carcinoma: The abnormal cancer cells that form in the milk ducts of mammary glands and have spread to other parts of the breast tissue.
- 10 cancer symptoms men shouldn't ignore - (https://www.mdanderson.org/publications/focused-on-health/march-2014/cancer-symptoms-men.html)
- 10 CANCER SYMPTOMS MEN IGNORE - (http://blackdoctor.org/427/10-cancer-symptoms-men-ignore/)
- Cancer Symptoms You Shouldn’t Ignore - (http://www.cancer.org/cancer/news/features/cancer-symptoms-you-shouldnt-ignore)
- 25 Cancer Symptoms Men Ignore - (http://www.menstuff.org/issues/byissue/cancersymptoms.html)
- Male Breast Cancer - (http://www.breastcancer.org/symptoms/types/male_bc)
- Signs and Symptoms of Stomach Cancer - (http://www.cancer.org/cancer/stomachcancer/detailedguide/stomach-cancer-signs-symptoms)
- What is Prostate Cancer - (http://www.pcf.org/site/c.leJRIROrEpH/b.5802045/k.6D36/What_Is_Prostate_Cancer.htm)