Density training workout is one of the newer modalities of exercise routine being practiced these days. Although it is extremely popular in the west, in India it is a lesser known exercise pattern.
Density training is all about the amount of work done per unit of time. This means, you workout more intensively in less time and without increasing the weights.
Exercising should come to us like brushing, bathing, or eating, that is, regularly and every day. But we are left with very little time for exercising each day due to our cut throat work schedules. One may be a housewife or into some business or working at a call centre - but for most of us, finding a good 40-minutes time for exercising can be challenging. In this time frame, one could probably do cardio and
How about gaining muscle and losing fat at a good pace by investing less time? Wouldn’t adding convenience, effectiveness and variety be an added advantage to us? Density training can do this and more in shorter duration if practiced appropriately and religiously. Even if you do not adapt it as a routine, you could start by doing it sometimes and judging what would suit you best.
- "High Density Strength Training" ByTom Venuto.
- "How to Dramatically Improve Your Strength with "Density Training" Workout Routines" By Jason C. Brown.
Please use one of the following formats to cite this article in your essay, paper or report:
Maulishree Jhawer. (2022, February 05). Density Training. Medindia. Retrieved on Jan 27, 2023 from https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/fitness-through-density-training-program.htm.
Maulishree Jhawer. "Density Training". Medindia. Jan 27, 2023. <https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/fitness-through-density-training-program.htm>.
Maulishree Jhawer. "Density Training". Medindia. https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/fitness-through-density-training-program.htm. (accessed Jan 27, 2023).
Maulishree Jhawer. 2021. Density Training. Medindia, viewed Jan 27, 2023, https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/fitness-through-density-training-program.htm.
Latest Publications and Research on Fitness through Density Training Program
- Effects of Small-Sided Soccer Games on Physical Fitness, Physiological Responses, and Health Indices in Untrained Individuals and Clinical Populations: A Systematic Review. - Published by PubMed
- Exercise enhances learning and memory: the role of endogenous cannabinoid system. - Published by PubMed
- Association Between Diet, Physical Activity and Body Mass Index, Fat Mass Index and Bone Mineral Density of Soldiers of the Polish Air Cavalry Units. - Published by PubMed
- Relationship between plasma S-Klotho and cardiometabolic risk in sedentary adults. - Published by PubMed
- Effect of enclosure on reproductive allocation of wheatgrass Agropyron mongolicum populations in desert steppes. - Published by PubMed
Do you wish to consult a General Medicine Doctor / Internal Medicine Doctor for your problem? Ask your question
3 years experience
arogya clinic, mithilurapuri colony madhurawada near heritage super market , Visakhapatnam
1 year experience
5 years experience
8 years experience