Frequently Asked Questions

1. Which doctor should I consult for extra sensory perception?

An individual who experiences extra sensory perception should consult a psychiatrist.

2. What is the frequency of paranormal communications observed in the general population?

Paranormal communications have been experienced by 10% to 15% of the population.

3. What are the terms used to denote ESP?

Anomalous cognition or AC is used to denote ESP.

Most Popular on Medindia