Frequently Asked Questions

1. Which Doctor should I consult for vaginal problems?

You will need to visit a gynecologist and if you are pregnant you would need to visit an obstetrician.

2. Cant I use over-the-counter medication instead of going to the gynaecologist?

You should visit your gynecologist for a definite diagnosis and treatment plan.

Most Popular on Medindia