Last Updated on May 05, 2015

Frequently Asked Questions

1. Which doctor should I consult in the case of ear cancer?

Ear cancer is usually diagnosed by a ear-nose-throat (ENT) specialist. Treatment may require additional specialty consultation from a head and neck surgeon, plastic surgeon and radiologist.

2. Which cancer has a worse prognosis malignant melanoma or basal cell cancer?

Malignant melanoma often has a worse prognosis as compared to basal cell cancer since basal cell cancer usually spreads locally, while malignant melanoma can spread to vital organs.

Most Popular on Medindia