What is erectile dysfunction?
This is the consistent disability to obtain or maintain an erection for satisfactory sexual reactions. This has replaced the earlier term impotence, which was in use.
Latest Publications and Research on Drugs In Impotence
- Pharmacology and perspectives in erectile dysfunction in man. - Published by PubMed
- State-of-the-art pharmacotherapy for autonomic dysfunction in Parkinson's disease. - Published by PubMed
- Evaluation of community pharmacists' readiness to implement the Falsified Medicines Directive (Directive 2011/62/EC): an English cross-sectional survey with geospatial analysis. - Published by PubMed
- Valproate, sexual health, and men: A narrative review. - Published by PubMed
- Phenylethanol glycosides from Cistanche tubulosa improved reproductive dysfunction by regulating testicular steroids through CYP450-3ß-HSD pathway. - Published by PubMed