Frequently Asked Questions

1. My child is suffering from depression, whom should I visit?

You can go to psychiatrist or psychologist.

2. What is clinical depression?

Clinical depression is a condition which lasts for more than two weeks requires doctors intrusion.

3. What are the various options of treatment?

You can follow psychotherapy, meditation, exercises, natural remedies etc.,


shagydeep Saturday, May 25, 2013

Depression is one the very big dangerous problem from which human suffers from various changes like messes mood and loss appetite and so on. For reducing depression Ayurvedic Treatments in India is good.

Usama422 Monday, November 7, 2011

I FEEL PAIns some time in my left arm some time in chest some time in hands, and also i feel that i have heart disease sice last 4 months my heart start beating very fast is it depression, my all results r clear ECG, ECHO and all other tests, iand also my appuitite is very disturb plz help and suggest

delbie Saturday, January 2, 2010

I just ordered a supplement for bi-polar called naturarelief. What are your viewpoints on this supplement.

Munesh Thursday, December 4, 2008

Most precise and accurate information.
I feel I am suffering from Negative thoughts.

Please let me know what could be done.

Do you wish to consult Psychiatrist for your problem? Ask your question

Most Popular on Medindia