Prevention and Prognosis of Costochondritis
Preventing repetitive misuse of muscles, sticking to healthy postures or better ergonomics of the home or workplaces help to reduce Costochondritis.
Since the exact cause responsible for Costochondritis is not known, it may not be possible to eliminate the ailment. Preventing repetitive misuse of muscles, sticking to healthy postures or better ergonomics of the home or workplaces are practices that help to reduce Costochondritis.
The prognosis for patients with Costochondritis is excellent. Noninfectious Costochondritis will go away on its own while infectious one takes a longer time for perfect recovery.(6✔)
- Costochondritis - (https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/costochondritis/)
- What Is Costochondritis? - (https://www.emedicinehealth.com/costochondritis/article_em.htm#what_is_costochondritis)
- Costochondritis - An Overview - (https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/costochondritis/symptoms-causes/syc-20371175)
- Costochondritis: Diagnosis and Treatment - (https://www.aafp.org/afp/2009/0915/p617.html)
- Prevention of Costochondritis - (https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/costochondritis)
- What You Need To Know About Costochondritis - (https://www.rchsd.org/health-articles/costochondritis-2/)