Clinical Trials - Statistics
- In a study done by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) shows that clinical trials in India in 2002 generated $70 million in revenue and it predicts that it would grow to $200 million by 2007 and anywhere between $500 million and $1 billion by 2010.
- India's Pharmaceutical market is the second largest in Asia , growing by more than 9% annually.
- The Indian Pharmaceutical industry is estimated at US $5.40 billion and projected to grow up to US$ 7.40 billion.
- Analysts are projecting that total Clinical Research spending in India will increase by more than 30% annually.
- The Clinical Research industry in India has grown from Rs.20 crores to Rs.100 crores over the past three years and according to a recent McKinsey report, it is expected to touch 5000 crores by 2010.
Please use one of the following formats to cite this article in your essay, paper or report:
Vanessa Jones. (2016, April 22). Clinical Trials - Statistics. Medindia. Retrieved on May 20, 2022 from https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/clinical_statistics.htm.
Vanessa Jones. "Clinical Trials - Statistics". Medindia. May 20, 2022. <https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/clinical_statistics.htm>.
Vanessa Jones. "Clinical Trials - Statistics". Medindia. https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/clinical_statistics.htm. (accessed May 20, 2022).
Vanessa Jones. 2021. Clinical Trials - Statistics. Medindia, viewed May 20, 2022, https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/clinical_statistics.htm.