Cleido - refers to the collar
Cranial - refers to the
Dysplasia - refers to abnormal structure or growth of an organ.
A person affected by this
The collar bone maybe partially or completely absent. Besides the collarbone and skull it can also affect
It is a rare condition that is often inherited from a
The gene for the condition is located on chromosome 6.
However despite the deformity the
Latest Publications and Research on Cleidocranial Dysplasia
- Cleidocranial dysplasia. - Published by PubMed
- Cleidocranial dysplasia with growth hormone deficiency: a case report. - Published by PubMed
- New Function of RUNX2 in Regulating Osteoclast Differentiation via the AKT/NFATc1/CTSK Axis. - Published by PubMed
- Molecular Genetics of Cleidocranial Dysplasia. - Published by PubMed
- Case series of cleidocranial dysplasia: Radiographic follow-up study of delayed eruption of impacted permanent teeth. - Published by PubMed