Cannabis has a wide range of cognitive, behavioral, and physiological effects on the users and they usually vary from user to user.
The psychological dependence ranges from a mild occasional trip to a marked compulsive use.
Marijuana is a psychoactive drug that gives users a perception of feeling good or high.
The users of the drug under its influence usually feel hungrier, temporarily lose their normal inhibitions, and become more easily sexually excited.
- Mild impairment of consciousness, orientation
- Sense of floating in the air
- Euphoric dream-like state
- Increase or decrease in psychomotor activities
- Reddening of Conjunctiva
- Dry mouth
- Increased appetite
- Loss of inhibitions (mainly expressed in words, and emotions rather than actions.)
- Treatment for Marijuana Abuse - (https://psychcentral.com/lib/treatment-for-marijuana-abuse/)
- Frequently Asked Questions About Marijuana - (https://www.hdap.org/marijuana-faqs)