Frequently Asked Questions

1. Which doctor should I consult for the treatment of skin abscess?

You can consult a General Physician.

2. Who is most likely to get a boil?

Anyone can get a boil. However, people with certain illnesses are more likely to develop boils. Among these illnesses are diabetes and kidney failure. Diseases that are associated with deficiencies in the normal immune system can increase the tendency to develop boils.

3. What can be done to prevent abscesses?

There are some measures that you can take to prevent abscesses from forming. Antibacterial soaps may help prevent bacteria build up on the skin and therefore reduce the chance for an abscess to form. In some cases, the doctor may recommend special cleansers to further reduce the bacteria on the skin.


mandysimpkins414 Sunday, May 4, 2014

We deal with vitiligo, psoriasis [neurodermatitis], eczema, plane warts, urticarial, acne (pimple), scabies, skin allergy, ichthyosis, prurigo nodularis, tinea of feet and hands, tinea of the scalp and tinea of the body. We also treat dermatitis, herpes, melisma and erythroderma and various other skin diseases. We employ fumigation-washing therapy, in which secret prescriptions are used to nourish the blood so that the skin flourishes. The prescription is individualized to treat both symptoms and root causes of the disease. The achievements are remarkable and the hospital has become a specialized one with unique features.s

mpho234 Friday, April 25, 2014

i hate boils couze they are too painfull

gbengasewanu Thursday, June 13, 2013

i need medications for boils..I normally notice when ever i barbe,i do have boils...

MRS.HARRIS Friday, November 25, 2011

I am 27 years old and I am always having boils that only farm around my stomach area. I been taking all kind of antrobic and they are not working. I need to find out what can I us to stop them. I had one last weekand tell me why I have another one. It make me feel bad because I'm the only one in the household that is getting them back to back. I been to the doctor serveral times and all the give me is antrobic to take for seven days. I nees to know what to do because this is really getting on my neverous.

anurag8662 Monday, September 19, 2011

acne and boil shai bat kahu to kamaal ka hota dil se aaah niklti h jb hota posible to treat early

Do you wish to consult General Surgeon for your problem? Ask your question

Most Popular on Medindia