Diet for Blood Group B
People with blood type B are prone to life style diseases but they can lead a healthy life with variety of food. Buck wheat, sesame seeds, peanut and corn cause weight gain. It is advisable that you avoid chicken and meat, but you can include any fish except shellfish. You can enjoy a variety of dairy products and oil seeds. However, tomato can have adverse effect on your health if your blood type is B.
Following are the tips for blood group B diet:
- Include foods in daily diet:
- beef / salmon
- Cottage cheese / milk / yoghurt / roccotta
- Millets / oats / rice
- All green leafy vegetables
- Pineapple / banana / crane berry / papaya / plum
- Ginger / curry leaves / pepper / ginseng / licorice / green tea.
- Avoid foods in daily diet:
- Wheat, buckwheat, corn, corn syrup, cornstarch
- Chicken, shellfish, American cheese, blue cheese, ice cream, lentils, garbanzos, black-eyed peas, beans, Tofu.
- Artichoke, avocado, corn, olives, pumpkin, radish, tomato
- Coconuts, persimmons, pomegranates, prickly pear, rhubarb.
- Oils of canola, corn, cottonseed, peanut, safflower, sesame, sunflower; margarine,
- cashews, pine, pistachio, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds
- Barley malt sweeteners, corn syrup, cornstarch, cinnamon
- Distilled liquor, Seltzer water, soda.
- To maintain mind - body balance practice meditation along with intense physical training.
- Include activities such as tennis, martial arts, cycling, hiking and golf.