Diet for Blood Group AB
Blood type AB acts at times like blood type A and at other times like blood type B. People with blood group AB have muscle tissues that are slightly alkaline. They have low stomach acid levels. They cannot digest meat and chicken properly. Tofu, pulses and oil seeds are beneficial for blood group AB people. Their immune system is weak and needs proper nutrition to fight against infection.
Following are the food recommendations for people with blood group AB:
- Include foods in daily diet:
- lamb / mutton / tuna
- Yoghurt / egg / cheese / ricotta / goat cheese
- Olive / peanut / walnut
- All beans and lentils
- Millet / oats / rice / wheat / bread / noodles
- Pineapple / grapefruit / lemon / kiwi
- Kelp / meso / curry / garlic / parsley
- Licorice / red wine / green tea / decaffeinated coffee
- Avoid foods in daily diet:
- Buckwheat, Corn
- Chicken, American cheese, blue cheese, brie, buttermilk, ice cream,
- Artichoke, corn, lima beans, black olives, all kind of bell peppers, radish
- Mango, avocado, guava, coconuts, bananas, oranges
- Corn, cottonseed, safflower, sesame, sunflower, poppy seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds,
- Almond extract, anise, barley malt, capers, cornstarch, corn syrup, gelatin, tapioca, vinegar, pepper (white, black, cayenne, red flakes)
- Distilled liquor, soda, black tea
Drink a glass of warm water with lemon juice to wash away the mucus accumulated in your body while you were sleeping.
Exercise regularly to keep your mind and body healthy.
Whatever your blood group, consult your doctor before starting on any blood group diet since it is a highly individualized diet and the ingredients may differ from person to person.