Frequently Asked Questions
You have to go to a dentist if you suffer from bleeding gums.
2. Is bleeding of gums a serious problem?
Yes, bleeding gums can be a serious problem. It either indicates the beginning of the destructive process involving the supporting tissue around the tooth or some serious underlying systemic problem, which could even be fatal.
3. How should I maintain proper dental hygiene?
- Brush your teeth your teeth twice a day and after every meal.
- Use a tooth brush with soft bristles. Floss your teeth at least once a day to avoid plaque formation.
- Avoid sugary food and snacks in-between meals. Avoid using tobacco.
- Go for regular dental check-ups.