Frequently Asked Questions1. Whom should I consult if I have the problem of bleeding gums?
You have to go to a dentist if you suffer from bleeding gums.
2. Is bleeding of gums a serious problem?
Yes, bleeding gums can be a serious problem. It either indicates the beginning of the destructive process involving the supporting tissue around the tooth or some serious underlying systemic problem, which could even be fatal.
3. How should I maintain proper dental hygiene?
- Brush your teeth your teeth twice a day and after every meal.
- Use a tooth brush with soft bristles. Floss your teeth at least once a day to avoid plaque formation.
- Avoid sugary food and snacks in-between meals. Avoid using tobacco.
- Go for regular dental check-ups.
Please use one of the following formats to cite this article in your essay, paper or report:
Dr. Trupti Shirole. (2020, September 03). Bleeding Gums - Frequently Asked Questions / FAQ's . Medindia. Retrieved on May 18, 2022 from https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/bleeding-gums-faq.htm.
Dr. Trupti Shirole. "Bleeding Gums - Frequently Asked Questions / FAQ's ". Medindia. May 18, 2022. <https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/bleeding-gums-faq.htm>.
Dr. Trupti Shirole. "Bleeding Gums - Frequently Asked Questions / FAQ's ". Medindia. https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/bleeding-gums-faq.htm. (accessed May 18, 2022).
Dr. Trupti Shirole. 2021. Bleeding Gums - Frequently Asked Questions / FAQ's . Medindia, viewed May 18, 2022, https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/bleeding-gums-faq.htm.
Do you wish to consult a Dentist for your problem? Ask your question
20 years experience
Suraksha dental hospital , Near shyam complex
9 years experience
Peoples Dental Clinic, Gamma 1