Causes of Bleeding Disorders
Causes for bleeding disorders include:
- Abnormal structure of blood vessels
- Abnormal production or function of the coagulation factors
- Antibody development against one or more of the clotting factors
- Abnormality in the production or functioning of platelet
- Abnormality in the stability of the blood clot
- Inherited bleeding disorders caused by a deficiency or dysfunction of a single clotting component.
Please use one of the following formats to cite this article in your essay, paper or report:
Dr. Reeja Tharu. (2016, February 17). What Causes - Bleeding Disorders. Medindia. Retrieved on May 18, 2022 from https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/bleeding-disorders-causes.htm.
Dr. Reeja Tharu. "What Causes - Bleeding Disorders". Medindia. May 18, 2022. <https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/bleeding-disorders-causes.htm>.
Dr. Reeja Tharu. "What Causes - Bleeding Disorders". Medindia. https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/bleeding-disorders-causes.htm. (accessed May 18, 2022).
Dr. Reeja Tharu. 2021. What Causes - Bleeding Disorders. Medindia, viewed May 18, 2022, https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/bleeding-disorders-causes.htm.