Besides the convenience of taking the pills once a day, there are many other advantages. The pill has been responsible for a new revolution and has liberated women of our world.
It has given them a new sexual freedom that has both advantages and disadvantages. On the one hand the women is able to have her own say in planning her family but on the other it has also made them more promiscuous.
The pill has a number of advantages to add to its credit.
- Pills make the periods lighter, regular and more manageable.
- Pills are easier to use than other contraceptive methods.
- Pills do not interrupt sex play.
- Fertility returns in few weeks time after stopping pills.
- Pills can be used at any age
- Pills are thought to reduce acne.
- They are used for Emergency Contraception.
- Pills lower the woman's risk of developing ovarian cancer, fibroadenoma, anemia, ectopic pregnancy, endometrial cancer, and pelvic inflammatory disease.
- Birth Control Pill - (http://kidshealth.org/teen/sexual_health/contraception/contraception_birth.html)