What is a Prostate Gland?
The prostate gland is one of the three male sex glands and lies just below the urinary bladder, in the area behind the penis and in front of the rectum. It secretes semen. The urethra carries the urine from the urinary bladder and the semen from the sex glands to the outside of the body.
Latest Publications and Research on Prostate Biopsy
- Amrubicin for Patients With Platinum-refractory Small-cell Prostate Cancer: Two Case Reports. - Published by PubMed
- Contribution of Pyk2 pathway and reactive oxygen species (ROS) to the anti-cancer effects of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) in PC3 prostate cancer cells. - Published by PubMed
- Erectile dysfunction and absorbed dose to penile base structures in a randomized trial comparing ultra-hypofractionated and conventionally fractionated radiotherapy for prostate cancer. - Published by PubMed
- Prostate-Specific Antigen Test Utilization in a Major Canadian City. - Published by PubMed
- Risk of Postoperative Upstaging or Upgrading Among Men with Low-Risk Familial Prostate Cancer. - Published by PubMed