Bacterial Vaginosis Symptoms (In particular)
The main symptom of Bacterial Vaginosis is an abnormal, foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
- Some women describe it as a fish-like or a musty odour that is most noticeable after having sex.
- Itching in and around the vagina.
- Majority of the women with signs of bacterial vaginosis, however, have no symptoms.
Other symptoms may include:
- The Etiology of Bacterial Vaginosis - (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3072448/)
- What is Bacterial Vaginosis? - (https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/184622.php)
- Bacterial Vaginosis - (https://www.ijcmas.com/vol-4-6/Anahita%20Bhesania%20Hodiwala%20and%20Anuradha%20Koli.pdf)
- Bacterial Vaginosis - CDC Fact Sheet - (https://www.cdc.gov/std/bv/stdfact-bacterial-vaginosis.htm)
- Bacterial Vaginosis as a Mixed Infection - (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK2495/)
- Overview of Bacterial Vaginosis - (https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/bacterial-vaginosis/symptoms-causes/syc-20352279)
- What You Need To Know About Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) - (https://www.webmd.com/women/guide/what-is-bacterial-vaginosis#2)