Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which specialist should I see if I have Back pain?
You should consult an Orthopaedician or a General Physician.
2. What are the common causes of Back pain?
The most common causes of back pain are those due to muscular pain, flowed by disc pain, or arthritis. Most muscular pain is due to deconditioning and/or acute strain.
3. How do disc injuries cause Back pain?
Disc injuries stimulate nerve fibers on the disc sending a signal of pain to the brain. It leaks chemicals which are irritating to the nerves and can cause pain.
4. What type of exercises can help my Back pain?
Strengthening the abdominal and trunk muscles, and the core of your body, is one of the first steps towards improving your upright posture and alleviating back pain.
5. Does being overweight make it harder to get relief from my Back pain?
Being overweight places greater stress on the spinal column, and it increases the risk of having back pain.