Last Updated on May 05, 2015

Frequently Asked Questions

1. Which doctor should I consult?

If you do experience any symptoms of hearing loss, ear pain, dizziness, loss of balance or tinnitus (ringing sound in the ear), you should consult an otolaryngologist or ENT specialist.

2. Are there any alternative treatments that are more effective?

There are no known alternative treatments that are nearly as effective as recommended therapies at present. As more data is gathered, the efficacy of treatment will be improved and methods that are classified as alternatives will be part of conventional care if they pass clinical trials.

Most Popular on Medindia