Are there any Home Remedies to Treat Hemorrhoids?
Top 15 Home Remedies to Treat Hemorrhoids
- Home remedies that can help to treat piles include-
- Drink ¼ to ½ cup radish juice twice a day.
- A mixture of 50 ml each of carrot, spinach and turnip leaves juice is also effective in treating piles.
- Soak three-to-four dried figs in water, overnight and have these along with the water in which they have been soaked.
- Boil pomegranate peel in some water. Strain and drink this water twice daily.
- Drinking buttermilk to which rock salt, ginger and peppercorns have been added helps reduce the pain due to piles. Adding bitter gourd or karela leaves juice to buttermilk can also be effective.
- Eating few jambuls with little salt early in the morning on an empty stomach helps reduce pain due to piles.
- Having one ripe mashed banana in a cup of milk, three-to-four times a day can also reduce the pain due to piles.
- A teaspoon of mustard seed powder and sugar added to ½ cup goat’s milk gives relief from bleeding due to piles.
- Eat two teaspoons of dried mango seed powder with a little honey, twice a day.
- Have one teaspoon of ginger and lime juice along with mint leaves and honey, two-to-three times a day.
- Eat a teaspoon of freshly ground turmeric root.
- Apply coconut oil on the affected areas to get relief from burning and itching due to piles.
- Add a teaspoon of black cumin powder to a glass of water and drink it preferably in the morning.
- Add two tablespoons honey to one grated raw onion and have this mixture twice a day(8✔ ✔Trusted Source
Home Remedies for Piles
Go to source)
- About Hemorrhoids - (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3140328/)
- Internal and External Hemorrhoids - (http://ddc.musc.edu/public/symptoms/hemorrhoids.html)
- Hemorrhoids and What to do About Them - (https://www.health.harvard.edu/diseases-and-conditions/hemorrhoids_and_what_to_do_about_them)
- Definition & Facts of Hemorrhoids - (https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/digestive-diseases/hemorrhoids/definition-facts)
- Enlarged Hemorrhoids: How can You Relieve the Symptoms Yourself? - (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK279466/)
- Hemorrhoids - Overview - (https://www.aafp.org/afp/2011/0715/p204.html#sec-2)
- Hemorrhoids: From Basic Pathophysiology to Clinical Management - (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3342598/)
- Home Remedies for Piles - (https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/health-news/home-remedies-for-piles/articleshow/7347423.cms)
Please use one of the following formats to cite this article in your essay, paper or report:
Dr. Trupti Shirole. (2016, September 02). Are there any Home Remedies to Treat Hemorrhoids?. Medindia. Retrieved on May 19, 2022 from https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/are-there-any-home-remedies-to-treat-piles.htm.
Dr. Trupti Shirole. "Are there any Home Remedies to Treat Hemorrhoids?". Medindia. May 19, 2022. <https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/are-there-any-home-remedies-to-treat-piles.htm>.
Dr. Trupti Shirole. "Are there any Home Remedies to Treat Hemorrhoids?". Medindia. https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/are-there-any-home-remedies-to-treat-piles.htm. (accessed May 19, 2022).
Dr. Trupti Shirole. 2021. Are there any Home Remedies to Treat Hemorrhoids?. Medindia, viewed May 19, 2022, https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/are-there-any-home-remedies-to-treat-piles.htm.
Do you wish to consult a General Surgeon for your problem? Ask your question
45 years experience
, Residency Road