Last Updated on Jun 24, 2016

Frequently Asked Questions

1. Which doctor treats anophthalmia?

Anophthalmia is treated by an eye surgeon or ophthalmologist, along with other eye specialists. Other doctors like a pediatrician and a geneticist may also be involved in the treatment.

2. What is the difference between anophthalmia and microphthalmia?

Anophthalmia is the absence of one or both eyes, while microphthalmia is a condition where one or both eyes are smaller in size.

Most Popular on Medindia