Alzheimer's Disease - Affected Celebrities
Alzheimer's Disease does not discriminate and plays no favorites. It attacks the rich and the poor, the famous and the ordinary with equal propensity. Among the long list of sufferers are some of familiar names that you may recognize.
- Rita Hayworth - Actor
- Burgess Meredith - actor
- Reagan, Ronald - Former President of USA
- Sugar Ray Robinson - Boxer
- Norman Rockwell - Artist
- Betty Schwartz - First woman to win an Olympic gold medal in track events
- Alfred Van Vogt - Science fiction writer
- Harold Wilson - British Prime Minister
- Alzheimer's Disease - (https://www.cdc.gov/aging/aginginfo/alzheimers.htm)
- Alzheimer’s disease - Types and Symptoms - (https://www.dementiauk.org/understanding-dementia/types-and-symptoms/alzheimers-disease/)
- Alzheimers Disease Fact Sheet - (https://www.nia.nih.gov/health/alzheimers-disease-fact-sheet)
- Hopkins Medicine - Alzheimer's Disease - (https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/alzheimers-disease)
- UCSF Health - Alzheimer's Disease - (https://www.ucsfhealth.org/conditions/alzheimers-disease)
- What Happens to the Brain in Alzheimer's Disease? - (https://www.nia.nih.gov/health/what-happens-brain-alzheimers-disease)
- What is Alzheimer's Disease? - (https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/alzheimers/what-is-alzheimers-disease)
- Understanding Alzheimer's and Dementia - (https://www.alz.org/alzheimers-dementia/what-is-alzheimers)
- What are the 7 Stages of Alzheimer's Disease? - (https://www.alzheimers.net/stages-of-alzheimers-disease/)
- Early-Onset Alzheimer's Disease - (http://www.columbianeurology.org/neurology/staywell/document.php?id=42072)
- Types of Genetic Testing - (https://www.alzheimers.org.uk/about-dementia/risk-factors-and-prevention/types-genetic-testing)
- 4 Pillars of Prevention - (http://alzheimersprevention.org/4-pillars-of-prevention/)
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer's and Dementia? - (https://www.elder.org/dementia-care/what-is-the-difference-between-alzheimers-and-dementia/)
- Dementia Australia - Alzheimer's Disease - (https://www.dementia.org.au/about-dementia/types-of-dementia/alzheimers-disease)
- Treatment - Alzheimer's Disease - (https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/alzheimers-disease/treatment/)
Please use one of the following formats to cite this article in your essay, paper or report:
Aishwarya Radhakrishnan. (2022, May 25). Alzheimer's Disease - Affected Celebrities. Medindia. Retrieved on May 26, 2022 from https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/alzheimers-affected-celebrities.htm.
Aishwarya Radhakrishnan. "Alzheimer's Disease - Affected Celebrities". Medindia. May 26, 2022. <https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/alzheimers-affected-celebrities.htm>.
Aishwarya Radhakrishnan. "Alzheimer's Disease - Affected Celebrities". Medindia. https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/alzheimers-affected-celebrities.htm. (accessed May 26, 2022).
Aishwarya Radhakrishnan. 2021. Alzheimer's Disease - Affected Celebrities. Medindia, viewed May 26, 2022, https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/alzheimers-affected-celebrities.htm.