References for About - AIDS Related Cancer - Kaposi’s sarcoma – Lymphoma
2. Non–AIDS-Deﬁning Malignancies in HIV. Top HIV Med. 2008;16(4):117-121.
3. Cheung MC, Pantanowitz L, Dezube BJ. AIDS-Related Malignancies: Emerging Challenges in the Era of Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy. The Oncologist 2005;10:412–426.
4. Sullivan RJ, Pantanowitz L, Casper C, Stebbing J, and Dezube BJ. Epidemiology, pathophysiology and treatment of Kaposi sarcoma-associated herpesvirus disease: Kaposi sarcoma, primary effusion lymphoma, and multicentric Castleman disease. Clin Infect Dis. 2008 November 1; 47(9): 1209–1215.
5. Pantanowitz L, and Dezube BJ. Evolving Spectrum and Incidence of Non-AIDS-Defining Malignancies. Curr Opin HIV AIDS. 2009 January ; 4(1): 27–34.
6. Engels EA. Non-AIDS-defining malignancies in HIV-infected persons: etiologic puzzles, epidemiologic perils, prevention opportunities. AIDS. 2009 May 15; 23(8): 875–885.
Author: Dr. Simi Paknikar
Editor: Dr. Shroff