Frequently Asked Questions

1. Which Doctor should I Consult for Actinomycosis?

A general physician can be consulted for actinomycosis.

2. How do I know if the Abscess I have is Actinomycosis?

Your physician will do a clinical exam and recommend further blood tests and tissue culture to confirm the diagnosis.

3. How can I Prevent Actinomycosis after Dental Surgery?

Maintain proper oral hygiene. If you are unable to use a toothbrush, ensure you gargle thoroughly with an antibacterial mouth wash.

Most Popular on Medindia