Frequently Asked Questions

1. Which doctor should I consult for Tooth Abscess?

You will need to consult a dentist if you have any unresolved tooth pain. While your local physician may be able to make a diagnosis, you will need to seek treatment from a dentist.

2. Are there any home remedies for Tooth Abscesses?

There are numerous home remedies for toothaches and other dental health issues, but you shouldn’t rely on any tooth abscess home remedy alone. The high risk of complications and delayed treatment can often prove more expensive when it comes to dental health. If you prefer natural treatments then make sure to use them as preventive care options.

Most Popular on Medindia