Incase of Severe Bleeding
- Get medical help and take steps to prevent shock.
- Immobilize the injured body part.
- Lay the victim flat, raise the feet about 12 inches, and cover the victim with a coat or blanket.
- However, do not place the victim in this position if there has been a head, neck, back, or leg injury or if the position makes the victim uncomfortable.
- Get medical help as soon as possible.
- Road Traffic Injuries - (https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/road-traffic-injuries)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation: New Concept - (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3475464/)
- Emergencies and First Aid - Mouth-to-Mouth Resuscitation - (https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/emergencies-and-first-aid-mouth-to-mouth-resuscitation)
- CPR Steps - (https://www.redcross.org/take-a-class/cpr/performing-cpr/cpr-steps)
- Bleeding - (https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/bleeding)
- Bone Fractures - (https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/bone-fractures)