General Info about Spondylosis
There is degeneration or occurrence of mineral deposits within the cushion like structures present between two spine bones. Abnormal bone formation on the spinal bone is also one of the features seen in this condition.
Latest Publications and Research on Spondylosis
- Nondrug therapies for hypertensive patients complicated with cervical spondylosis: A systematic review and meta-analysis. - Published by PubMed
- The precarious use of charm needles susuk in treatment of low back pain by traditional medicine practitioners and its possible risk to patient safety. - Published by PubMed
- Comprehensive Analysis of Hybrid Surgery and Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion in Cervical Diseases: A Meta-Analysis. - Published by PubMed
- Meta-analysis of the therapeutic effect of acupuncture and chiropractic on cervical spondylosis radiculopathy: A systematic review and meta-analysis protocol. - Published by PubMed
- Spectrum of musculoskeletal disorders in Nigerians with types 2 diabetes mellitus: prevalence and predictors. - Published by PubMed