Confirmation of pregnancy
This is actually the first step taken by the doctor. Pregnancy is confirmed by a simple home pregnancy kit or from the blood or urine sample taken at the laboratory.
Latest Publications and Research on Trimester of pregnancy
- Biologic therapy use and pregnancy outcomes in women with immune-mediated inflammatory rheumatic diseases. - Published by PubMed
- Diagnostic accuracy and cut-off of contrast-enhanced ultrasound in caesarean scar pregnancy. - Published by PubMed
- Maternal chronic stress correlates with serum levels of cortisol, glucose and C-peptide in the fetus, and maternal non chronic stress with fetal growth. - Published by PubMed
- GESTATIONAL HYPERCALCEMIA: PREVALENCE AND BIOCHEMICAL PROFILE. - Published by PubMed
- Very Prolonged Anti-D: Confusion Surrounding Alloimmunization After Extra Rh Immunoglobulin: A Case Report. - Published by PubMed