Different types of Clinical Trials
- Treatment trials - Finding newer and more effective treatment approaches and options.
- Prevention trials - Finding new ways to prevent a specific disease from developing in people who have not previously had the disease or to prevent the recurrence of the disease in those already having the disease.
- Diagnostic trials - Developing new trials or procedures to identify a particular disease or health condition earlier or more accurately.
- Screening trials - Detecting diseases or health conditions before they start to appear as symptoms.
- Supportive care / Quality of life trials - Exploring new interventions that can improve the quality of life and comfort level of individuals suffering from chronic disease conditions.