Clinical Trials - Early History
The history of Drug discovery is often fascinating. Many of the drugs that are used today have been discovered by chance or often by mere serendipity. India's history of
Sure, science involves trial and error. Scientists refine theories each day. But as they do, they help us grasp more clearly the wonders of the world and the universe. - Tony Snow
Please use one of the following formats to cite this article in your essay, paper or report:
Vanessa Jones. (2016, April 22). Clinical Trials - Early History . Medindia. Retrieved on Nov 30, 2022 from https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/clinical-trials-history.htm.
Vanessa Jones. "Clinical Trials - Early History ". Medindia. Nov 30, 2022. <https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/clinical-trials-history.htm>.
Vanessa Jones. "Clinical Trials - Early History ". Medindia. https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/clinical-trials-history.htm. (accessed Nov 30, 2022).
Vanessa Jones. 2021. Clinical Trials - Early History . Medindia, viewed Nov 30, 2022, https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/clinical-trials-history.htm.
Latest Publications and Research on Clinical Trials - The Past and The Future
- Review of Pediatric Otolaryngology Clinical Trials: Past Trends and Future Opportunities. - Published by PubMed
- Safety of the "Saxophone®" electrode in parotid surgery for continuous intraoperative neuromonitoring of the facial nerve: results of a pro- and retrospective cohort study. - Published by PubMed
- Proteasome Inhibitors for the Treatment of Multiple Myeloma. - Published by PubMed
- Effectiveness of proactive tobacco cessation outreach in smokers with serious mental illness. - Published by PubMed
- Footprints of clinical pharmacology in Turkey: Past, present, and future. - Published by PubMed