Other Symptoms Associated With Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
In addition to the above-mentioned symptoms, the patient may experience certain non-specific symptoms, which makes it difficult to diagnose this condition.
- Psychological deficits (irritability, anxiety and depression)
- Dizziness, morning stiffness, night sweats
- Dry eyes or mouth
- Shortness of breadth, chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms, persistent cough
- Nausea, abdominal pain, diarrhea
- Weight loss, alcohol intolerance
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - (http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/chronicfatiguesyndrome.html)
- Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - (http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/diseases/cfs/)
Please use one of the following formats to cite this article in your essay, paper or report:
Dr. Varshini Jayaraman. (2016, March 05). Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Medindia. Retrieved on May 26, 2022 from https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/chronicfatiguesyndrome_symptoms.htm.
Dr. Varshini Jayaraman. "Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome". Medindia. May 26, 2022. <https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/chronicfatiguesyndrome_symptoms.htm>.
Dr. Varshini Jayaraman. "Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome". Medindia. https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/chronicfatiguesyndrome_symptoms.htm. (accessed May 26, 2022).
Dr. Varshini Jayaraman. 2021. Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Medindia, viewed May 26, 2022, https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/chronicfatiguesyndrome_symptoms.htm.