Doís And Dontís for Patients
A candidate for
1. Find out about how the procedure will be of use to you
2. Find about its side effects
3. Make sure that your doctor is a trained professional
4. Inform your doctor about -
- Any allergies that you might have
- Any neuro / muscular condition such as myasthenia gravis that you might be suffering from
- Hyper sensitivity to human albumin or saline
- All the medications, antibiotics and supplements that you might be consuming
5. Ensure that you get the treatment in medical settings
6. Avoid using alcohol at least one week before the treatment
7. Avoid using aspirin or other anti-inflammatory drug before the treatment
8. Avoid this treatment if you are -
- Planning a pregnancy
Please use one of the following formats to cite this article in your essay, paper or report:
Dr. Reeja Tharu. (2019, December 19). Botox - Doís And Dontís . Medindia. Retrieved on May 21, 2022 from https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/botox-steps.htm.
Dr. Reeja Tharu. "Botox - Doís And Dontís ". Medindia. May 21, 2022. <https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/botox-steps.htm>.
Dr. Reeja Tharu. "Botox - Doís And Dontís ". Medindia. https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/botox-steps.htm. (accessed May 21, 2022).
Dr. Reeja Tharu. 2021. Botox - Doís And Dontís . Medindia, viewed May 21, 2022, https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/botox-steps.htm.