The candidate for
Some of the common questions that can be posed are:
- What is your experience in performing Botox?
- What is the duration of the procedure?
- Will an anesthesia be used? If so what kind?
- How much does the procedure cost?
- Will you subsidize for your patients?
- What are the complications that I can expect?
- Will you repeat or correct procedures if it is not satisfactory?
- If so will I be charged again?
- Could I observe the procedure before I have the treatment done?
- What are the side effects that I should expect?
- What are the post-procedure instructions that I should follow?
Please use one of the following formats to cite this article in your essay, paper or report:
Dr. Reeja Tharu. (2019, December 19). Procedure Checks. Medindia. Retrieved on May 28, 2022 from https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/botox-procedure-checks.htm.
Dr. Reeja Tharu. "Procedure Checks". Medindia. May 28, 2022. <https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/botox-procedure-checks.htm>.
Dr. Reeja Tharu. "Procedure Checks". Medindia. https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/botox-procedure-checks.htm. (accessed May 28, 2022).
Dr. Reeja Tharu. 2021. Procedure Checks. Medindia, viewed May 28, 2022, https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/botox-procedure-checks.htm.