About Urinary Stones In Children
There is a wide misconception that only adults develop stones. On the contrary kidney stones are very common in children living in hot climates.
Latest Publications and Research on Urinary Stones In Children
- [Current aspects in pediatric urolithiasis treatment]. - Published by PubMed
- Additional Surgeries after Bladder Augmentation in Patients with Spina Bifida in the 21st Century. - Published by PubMed
- Presentation of 14 alkaptonuria patients from Turkey. - Published by PubMed
- Evaluation of the composition of urinary tract stones in children from the Inner Western Anatolian Region in Turkey. - Published by PubMed
- [Results of analysis of the structural and functional state of the kidneys by the method of mathematical processing of contrast-enhancing MD-CT data in patients with urolithiasis]. - Published by PubMed