What is laparoscope? What is key-hole surgery?
Laparoscope is a telescope like instrument to visualise organs inside. In key hole surgery there is no cut made; but surgery is performed through camera and instruments inserted via tiny holes.
Latest Publications and Research on Paediatric Laparoscopic Surgery / Key Hole Surgery
- Inguinal hernias in children. - Published by PubMed
- Sedative reduction method for children with intussusception. - Published by PubMed
- Predicting positive surgical margins in partial nephrectomy: A prospective multicentre observational study (the RECORd 2 project). - Published by PubMed
- A large radiopaque appendicolith in an 8-year-old child. - Published by PubMed
- Ovarian tissue health after laparoscopic unilateral oophorectomy: A porcine model for establishing optimized fertility preservation techniques in children. - Published by PubMed