General info About Weight Loss Quick Fixes
In today’s time obesity is the most talked about issue. Getting thin in no time with least effort is what moves people the most. Quick fix weight loss solutions are tempting when one is desperate to shed off the extra kilos, be it for a big occasion or post a holiday.
A sudden realization of the clothes getting a size too small can suddenly agitate and trouble the mind with an urge of experiment on quick fixes to get back to the start.
The need to shed the extra kilos in order to look fit and smart is catching up with some among the population even in developing countries. An increasing awareness of the adverse effects of extra weight on a person is also driving people to get rid of flab as fast as possible. Life style diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, depression and fertility related problems resulting from overweight loom too large for people to ignore the threat.
These days the average man is bombarded with all sorts of pills, products, diets which guarantee sure shot weight loss in no time. Foods claiming to be light, baked, whole wheat, whole grain, sugar free, fat free are becoming increasingly popular because they provide leverage for guilt free munching.
There are various methodologies currently floating in the market.
- Right Choice: Independent expert advice you can trust
- Diabetic living India
- Rujuta Diwekar “Don’t lose your mind lose your weight”
Latest Publications and Research on Weight Loss Quick Fixes
- Long-Term Weight Loss, Metabolic Outcomes, and Quality of Life at 10 Years After Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass Are Independent of Patients' Age at Baseline. - Published by PubMed
- Effects of Surgical and Non-surgical Weight Loss on Migraine Headache: a Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. - Published by PubMed
- Comparison of different surface disinfection treatments of drinking water facilities from a corrosion and environmental perspective. - Published by PubMed
- A potent risk model for predicting new-onset acute coronary syndrome in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus in Northwest China. - Published by PubMed
- Adsorption of cyanobacterial extracellular polymeric substance on colloidal particle: Influence of molecular weight. - Published by PubMed
Please use one of the following formats to cite this article in your essay, paper or report:
Maulishree Jhawer. (2019, January 17). Weight Loss Quick Fixes - Myth or Real?. Medindia. Retrieved on Aug 09, 2022 from https://www.medindia.net/patients/lifestyleandwellness/weight-loss-quick-fixes-myth-or-real.htm.
Maulishree Jhawer. "Weight Loss Quick Fixes - Myth or Real?". Medindia. Aug 09, 2022. <https://www.medindia.net/patients/lifestyleandwellness/weight-loss-quick-fixes-myth-or-real.htm>.
Maulishree Jhawer. "Weight Loss Quick Fixes - Myth or Real?". Medindia. https://www.medindia.net/patients/lifestyleandwellness/weight-loss-quick-fixes-myth-or-real.htm. (accessed Aug 09, 2022).
Maulishree Jhawer. 2021. Weight Loss Quick Fixes - Myth or Real?. Medindia, viewed Aug 09, 2022, https://www.medindia.net/patients/lifestyleandwellness/weight-loss-quick-fixes-myth-or-real.htm.
Request an Appointment with a Doctor (Nutrition Expert)
2 years experience
1 year experience
1 year experience
12 years experience
Health and Nutrify clinic, Serlingampally, Hyderabad