Deficiency of these minerals harms our body and health. Symptoms like poor memory, insomnia, irregular heartbeats and anemia are the few examples, caused due to deficiency of minerals. These symptoms signal us to take right amount of minerals in our diet. Taking the right amount of minerals is very important since overloading of minerals leads to toxicity. It is very simple to fulfill our daily minerals requirement through various food items without completely depending upon mineral supplements. But how do we get them and what they do to us? Lets have a look.
- The Importance of Calcium in Your Diet - (http://www.healthguidance.org/entry/9863/1/The-Importance-of-Calcium-in-Your-Diet.html)
- Calcium in diet - (http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002412.htm)
- Role of Potassium in Maintaining Health - (http://hkpp.org/patients/potassium-health)
- Iron Fact Sheet for Health Professionals - (https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Iron-HealthProfessional/)
- Magnesium - Important For Your Health - (http://www.gvtc.co.uk/articles/article008.html)