Benefits of Fruitarian Diet
A fruitarian diet promotes health and energy. According to the Fruitarian Foundation, one can become physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually healthier.
Below are the benefits experienced in following this diet:
- No headaches
- Healthier digestion
- Greater resistance to illness, pain
- Disease prevention
- Increased mental power, happiness, confidence, concentration
- Weight loss
- An alkaline diet in nature
- Healthy skin, hair, eyes, nails
Besides the above benefits, it must be noted that there is no scientific evidence that eating a fruit-only diet can cure any disease. According to scientific research eating a major fruit diet can:
- Improve cholesterol levels, reducing the ‘bad’ cholesterol (low-density lipoprotein or LDL).
- Reduce high triglyceride levels.
Most of the cholesterol that contributes to heart disease comes from animal products and certain non-animal processed fats. Fruits contain no cholesterol and are heart friendly.
- Beyond Vegetarianism - (http://www.beyondveg.com)
- Fruitarian Foundation - (http://www.fruitarian.com)
- The New Earth - (http://www.thenewearth.org)
- David Wolfe "Natures First Law: The Raw Food Diet"
Please use one of the following formats to cite this article in your essay, paper or report:
Maulishree Jhawer. (2019, April 29). Benefits of Fruitarian Diet. Medindia. Retrieved on May 27, 2022 from https://www.medindia.net/patients/lifestyleandwellness/fruitarian-diet-benefits.htm.
Maulishree Jhawer. "Benefits of Fruitarian Diet". Medindia. May 27, 2022. <https://www.medindia.net/patients/lifestyleandwellness/fruitarian-diet-benefits.htm>.
Maulishree Jhawer. "Benefits of Fruitarian Diet". Medindia. https://www.medindia.net/patients/lifestyleandwellness/fruitarian-diet-benefits.htm. (accessed May 27, 2022).
Maulishree Jhawer. 2021. Benefits of Fruitarian Diet. Medindia, viewed May 27, 2022, https://www.medindia.net/patients/lifestyleandwellness/fruitarian-diet-benefits.htm.
Request an Appointment with a Doctor (Nutrition Expert)
12 years experience
Health and Nutrify clinic, Serlingampally
7 years experience