Natural Remedies for a Glowing Skin
How to add glow for a fairer look the natural way?
- Skin requires basic cleansing and toning. Men prefer quicker results with the least amount of time invested. Hence a simple skin care regime with “men’s face wash aloe based” should suffice.
- It’s best for men to avoid shaving in the morning. Try shaving during nights; it would help the fluids recede, reducing the puffiness and providing a closer shave. You will look brighter in the morning.
- Men are anyways more into physique so trying out “Kapalbhati Pranayam” (yoga) a breathing process that removes toxins can help make your skin look radiant. Choose this pranayama practice over the widespread options of creams and bleaches.
- Drink lots of water as a golden rule and avoid sunlight, as this would increase the melanin content making your complexion darker. If your job involves a lot of field work, then invest in a sun block and not sunscreen.
- Men undergo a lot of stress and tension mostly work related, hence de-stressing is important by the following exercise.
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables, they act as antioxidants, help in toxin removal and provide a glowing skin.
Home Remedies to add glow and shine to the face
- Some over ripe bananas mashed and mixed with curd and applied on the face for about 15 minutes can add much glow and improve the texture of the skin.
- Good old besan (chickpea flour/Bengal gram flour) mixed with curd or lemon juice and turmeric enhances the skin and reduces tan.
- Lime and honey for the sensitive and oily skin can cut the excess oil but make sure you try it on a small patch of your skin first to check for a reaction.
- For the tired skin, apply some rose oil. Vitamin C and E rich Rose oil works as a cleanser, moisturizer, toner and nourishes skin.
- Make a paste of almond, neem leaf, turmeric, sandalwood and poppy seed with milk and apply the mask for 15 minutes. Remove the dried mask by massaging in a circular motion on your face and wash off with luke warm water.
- Be safe. Olive oil and Argan oil applied as a moisturizer, body wrap and face application have resulted in fairer complexion and rich looking skin. Investing in olive oil will be worth it.
- Drink freshly made wheatgrass juice for that deep inner cleansing. Have it as soon as it is made for best results. After 15 minutes of preparation, it begins to lose its nutrients.
- Tips for fair complexion - (http://www.articlesbase.com/skin-care-articles/natural-tips-for-fair-complexion-361594.html)
- Steroids - (http://www.telegraphindia.com/1100123/jsp/frontpage/story_12018956.jsp)
- Fair Complexion - (http://dietandhealthblog.net/skin/fair-complexion-fairness-creamsreally)