- Rao, S. “Red Chillies and Potassium content, health benefits and importance of chilly, Green chillies for health”, March, 2011
- Mori A, Lehmann S, O''Kelly J, Kumagai T, Desmond J, Pervan M, McBride W, Kizaki M, Koeffler HP. Capsaicin, a Component of Red Peppers, Inhibits the Growth of Androgen-Independent, p53 Mutant Prostate Cancer Cells. Cancer Res 2006 Mar 15;66(6):3222-9. 2006. PMID:16540674.
- American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Vol. 84, No. 1, 63-69, July 2006
© 2006 American Society for Nutrition
- Ahuja K, Robertson IK et al. “Effects of chili consumption on postprandial glucose, insulin, and energy metabolism” School of Human Life Sciences, University of Tasmania, Launceston, Australia. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, July 2006 Vol. 84, No. 1, 63-69
- Gopalan C, Rama Sastri B.V, Balasubramanian, S.C, Nutritive Value of Indian Foods, National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad, 2002.
Please use one of the following formats to cite this article in your essay, paper or report:
Maulishree Jhawer. (2018, August 30). Exploring the Benefits of Chili Pepper - Videos. Medindia. Retrieved on May 28, 2022 from https://www.medindia.net/patients/lifestyleandwellness/exploring-the-benefits-of-chili-pepper-video.htm.
Maulishree Jhawer. "Exploring the Benefits of Chili Pepper - Videos". Medindia. May 28, 2022. <https://www.medindia.net/patients/lifestyleandwellness/exploring-the-benefits-of-chili-pepper-video.htm>.
Maulishree Jhawer. "Exploring the Benefits of Chili Pepper - Videos". Medindia. https://www.medindia.net/patients/lifestyleandwellness/exploring-the-benefits-of-chili-pepper-video.htm. (accessed May 28, 2022).
Maulishree Jhawer. 2021. Exploring the Benefits of Chili Pepper - Videos. Medindia, viewed May 28, 2022, https://www.medindia.net/patients/lifestyleandwellness/exploring-the-benefits-of-chili-pepper-video.htm.
Request an Appointment with a Doctor (Nutrition Expert)
30 years experience
Pro Health Diet Clinic, Sector 37-C
1 year experience
Dt.Dharanya s clinic, Arul Nagar