Most stylish women look the same these days. Taut skin, frozen features, stereotyped expressions, similar pouts; it is as if their faces have been photocopied. The villain behind all this is nothing, but cosmetic surgery. With the new
Using innovative surgical skills cosmetic surgeons can reshape
To some extent, the societal pressures have created a standardized criterion of beauty. Botox and Facelift, Facial fillers, Breast augmentation, Rhinoplasty, Liposuction, Tummy tuck, Vaginoplasty and Hymenoplasty are a few of the cosmetic procedures that are in vogue currently in many parts of the world.
Please use one of the following formats to cite this article in your essay, paper or report:
Lachmi Deb Roy. (2018, December 15). Cosmetic Surgery and the Risk Factors. Medindia. Retrieved on Nov 30, 2022 from https://www.medindia.net/patients/lifestyleandwellness/cosmetic-surgery-and-the-risk-factors.htm.
Lachmi Deb Roy. "Cosmetic Surgery and the Risk Factors". Medindia. Nov 30, 2022. <https://www.medindia.net/patients/lifestyleandwellness/cosmetic-surgery-and-the-risk-factors.htm>.
Lachmi Deb Roy. "Cosmetic Surgery and the Risk Factors". Medindia. https://www.medindia.net/patients/lifestyleandwellness/cosmetic-surgery-and-the-risk-factors.htm. (accessed Nov 30, 2022).
Lachmi Deb Roy. 2021. Cosmetic Surgery and the Risk Factors. Medindia, viewed Nov 30, 2022, https://www.medindia.net/patients/lifestyleandwellness/cosmetic-surgery-and-the-risk-factors.htm.
Latest Publications and Research on Cosmetic Surgery and the Risk Factors
- [Comparing outcomes of Immediate Breast reconstruction with and without use of radiotherapy]. - Published by PubMed
- Complications after pressure ulcer surgery - a study of 118 operations in spinal cord injured patients. - Published by PubMed
- Umbilical Ablation During Deep Inferior Epigastric Perforator Flap Harvest Decreases Donor Site Complications. - Published by PubMed
- Benign tumours and tumour-like lesions in the oral cavity: a retrospective analysis. - Published by PubMed
- Analysis of breast cosmetic effects 3†years after breast-conserving surgery and intraoperative radiotherapy with and without adjuvant whole breast irradiation. - Published by PubMed