Myths about Cholesterol food items
The buzz word that rings danger bells in most affluent societies today is the word CHOLESTEROL. The term is used loosely to indicate any fatty food items and often this has no meaning.
So much hype surrounds this nutrient and ignorance makes it worse. No doubt it is harmful to the system when present in excess but people should also know how important it is for the human system.
Just the other day I offered cashew nuts to a guest visiting us, he politely refused citing the reason that he has been advised to steer clear of
Latest Publications and Research on Cholesterol - The Enigma Chemical
- [Impact of change of ideal cardiovascular behavior and related factors on healthy vascular aging]. - Published by PubMed
- Prognostic value of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in the elderly patients. - Published by PubMed
- Antihypertensive Effectiveness of Perindopril Arginine and Indapamide Single-Pill Combination According to Body Mass Index: Findings from the FORSAGE Study. - Published by PubMed
- A potent risk model for predicting new-onset acute coronary syndrome in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus in Northwest China. - Published by PubMed
- Relationship of Established Cardiovascular Risk Factors and Peripheral Biomarkers on Cognitive Function in Adults at Risk of Cognitive Deterioration. - Published by PubMed