Everybody is born with a unique body shape that is genetic. We cannot change our body type, but can work hard in doing the right workouts which is customized for each body shape. And no workout is complete without a proper diet. Now you should know why some people maintain a good figure throughout their life. The secret is, they know their body shape and do the workouts that are right for them.
A lady who has a pear shaped body is bottom heavy, that is, she has a broader lower body as compared to the upper body. This kind of figure looks perfect on the top, but bulky at the bottom. Women with these kinds of figures have fat accumulation around the hips, buttocks and thighs. So their workouts should be concentrated more on the lower body.
"They should do a lot of exercises which emphasize on the lower body like skipping, cycling, jumping jacks, leg press and side leg raises. They should eat lots of vegetables, fruit and proteins like egg whites, chicken and fish," says fitness expert from Mumbai, Deanne Pandey.
Latest Publications and Research on Body Types and Befitting Workouts
- Cardiovascular Acute Effects of Traditional Vs. Paired Set Resistance Training in Patients with Liver Cirrhosis. - Published by PubMed
- Realtime Indoor Workout Analysis Using Machine Learning & Computer Vision. - Published by PubMed
- Resistance-Trained Individuals Can Underestimate the Intensity of the Resistance Training Session: An Analysis Among Genders, Training Experience, and Exercises. - Published by PubMed
- Incremental short maximal exercise increases urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein in adults without CKD. - Published by PubMed
- The Effect of High-Intensity Interval/Circuit Training on Cognitive Functioning and Quality of Life During Recovery From Substance Abuse Disorder. A Study Protocol. - Published by PubMed